Our people are what makes ResQ excellent, they give us our unique point of difference. With a willingness to make things great, work hard, be inventive and to celebrate success by doing the right things for their fellow team members, the customers and our clients.
We work hard to make sure we are doing the right things and that we are doing them well, all the while trying to make ResQ an enjoyable environment to work in. We believe people work best when they enjoy their job.
Not worked in Sales or a Contact Centre before? Not to worry!
ResQ are looking for Remarkable People to join our ever expanding contact centre
Enthusiastic, Resilient, Talkative, Engaging, has impeccable customer service skills, Driven and loves to achieve targets?
If so we want to hear from you.
This is what we ResQ can offer
- A fantastic working environment
- Staff canteen
- Staff benefit portal (BHSF) with discount and salary sacrifice schemes
- Company Pension Scheme
- 28 days holiday (includes 8 Bank Holidays)
- Free Gym
- Day off for your birthday
- Plus staff incentives
Successful candidates will also need to be able to:
- Work with a range of IT systems, often using several screens at one time
- Multi-task by listening, searching for information, accurately inputting data and speaking with a customer
- Work within a compliant framework, following elements of a script
- Identify sales opportunities and present benefits and key features of products effectively to acquire new business
- Meet the targets of the campaign
- Provide customer satisfaction and best fit products
- Support colleagues and work as part of the team
An ideal Sales Agent may also hold the following skills and experiences:
- Previous telesales experience preferred but not essential
- Confident, outgoing and full of energy
- Determined, resilient and understands that activity drives success
- Target driven, competitive and money hungry
- Reliable and hard working
- Persistent without being pushy and able to identify opportunities