· To monitor sales and non-sales calls and provide agents with feedback on areas of improvement and development
· To liaise with Operations Team Leaders on a daily basis with the outcome of monitoring sessions and identify training needs
· To update the QA Supervisor on a daily basis with results
· To update and record all findings in relevant tracking reports
· To actively work to improve performance by coaching and supporting agents
· To ensure all agents are monitored weekly, provided with feedback and appropriate support to deliver the targets expected
· To highlight when someone is not achieving the program targets despite constant monitoring and support
· To speak with customers at point of sale and read a verbatim script to ensure compliance and understanding
· To meet monitoring targets set for the week
· Additional duties which may fall within the QA/Compliance department
Prerequisites & Skills
· Previous experience of working within an FCA regulated role would be advantageous
· Effective listening skills
· Polite and courteous manner
· Good keyboard skills
· Microsoft Excel (preferred but not essential)
· Adept at multi-tasking while listening to calls
· Attention to detail for recording of account and call information
· Organisational skills/ability to ensure prompt closure on client enquiries
· A focused and keen attitude to work and colleagues
Why work at ResQ?
Who we are and who we strive to be
This brochure will provide you with more detail about our people and our culture. We believe our people are what give us our unique point of difference. It is our people that make ResQ a success.Download
To Help: All those who come into contact with ResQ. Teaching, leading, listening, supporting, collaborating and competing.
The World: We aim high. This inspires us to grow and compels us to continue developing market leading services.
Better: Whatever we do, we should do it better than our competitors and better than we have done in the past. Everyone who interacts with ResQ should expect more and we will deliver on that.
ResQ is an owner managed contact centre. This means two things.
You will work with people similar to yourselves, no big corporate faceless bosses. The owners here have been there and done that in contact centres over the years. Everything you will be asked to do, they have done also. You get to see them and you will get to know them.
Secondly a contact centre, is what has been referred to in the past as a call centre. We call ResQ a contact centre, because we don’t just make calls, we take calls, we use chat functions and we use social media. Ultimately our job is to help people, people like you, your family and friends to get help when they need it most. Help to save money on energy bills, to make an online purchase, technical help, a catalogue order, even to buy your football season ticket.
So we are here to help and you will do this working with people just like you.
We don’t spam people and we don’t nuisance call. We work ethically for big brands that are ethical in the way they work also. We are very proud of our brand and we work with companies who are also proud of their brand. We will never do anything that will upset and annoy our customers (people like you and your family) or anything that will harm our clients trusted brand.
We have people here who have been working with us for over eight years. And sure, some people did originally join us thinking they would move on in six months.
“I first started this job, thinking I would leave after about four months as I wanted to save enough money to go back to Australia to live. I have been here for four years now. I stayed because I was recognised and I had some natural abilities which were spotted and I was given a progression plan. I started working as a telephone agent and I have now progressed to work in recruitment.”
So we would like people to work with us knowing that there is career development, if you want it. If you don’t than that’s fine too, not everyone wants to take over the world. However, we do ask that all team members, come with an open mind, are willing to challenge themselves and will work as a team to get the job done right and to a high standard. Do those simple things and you will be rewarded both financially and recognised as a star member of the team, which has its own set of benefits.
We are looking for motivated hard workers, no need for a degree, A-levels or any type of qualification for that matter. We will provide you with life-time training.
Hmmm no. We employ good people who want to be remarkable. We do, however, actively recruit people from all backgrounds, interests and ages.
Glad you asked. We believe that people should be rewarded for a good days work. If you work well and to our standards, you will have a job for life. You will be paid well as a standard salary and you will earn extra in the way of bonuses and commission.
Some people work full time in which case you will work five days a week and some people work part time, in which case you will have more time off in a week depending on your contracted hours.
Absolutely. We can offer early and late starts and weekend work. You can work full time or you can work part time. For a remarkable team member we have lots of options.
You don’t always need to be told what to do. We don’t always hold your hand, we let you generate your own great ideas and bring new thinking to the team.
If you always do what you’ve always done, you will only achieve what you have already achieved. Keeping up with trends, changes in behaviour, opportunities in technology or, as simple, as finding more ways to make your customers smile. Responding quickly to change is what keeps us one step ahead.
Sometimes life is tough, work is hard, a curveball is thrown your way. Each day we may deal with something unexpected. We learn from these experiences and we take the positives away from every interaction and situation. As each day passes we become better, more innovative, and we continue to be hungry for success. This is why we are remarkable.
A rewarding job, not just in terms of money – because of the people, the friends you make, the fact you are celebrated for being you. The way you feel supported, laughs, fun, treats and the acknowledgement you receive for doing a good job, not just from management, but from your peers as well.