ResQ are an outsourced contact centre with a difference. We pride ourselves on delivering high-quality specialist services as true partners to highly recognised, leading brands in the energy, telecoms, digital, and media sectors. Our continuing success has been achieved through developing a fantastic culture for our employees, helping them to have fun and develop.
At ResQ, we care about our employees and community. As a world-class accredited company, ResQ prides itself on our focus on employee wellbeing, progression and giving back to the city. With each of our roles comes endless opportunities to develop your skills and grow with us. Over the last 12 months, ResQ has expanded by an astounding 30% and continues to follow this path; and our Finance department is a part of that!
This role is brand new vacancy within the company to assist with ResQ’s development. Reporting to the Head of Finance, this role is to ensure compliant purchasing, maintain accounts payable for invoices, payments, and supplier information, reconcile the bank; and assist with the production of monthly management accounts.
This is a client facing role, with the ability to work towards a qualification, alongside the position.
The overall job purpose for this role is to:
• Ensure Accounts payable/Receivable is kept up to date with creditor invoices and payment/supplier information.
• Record and ensure each invoice have a corresponding order
• Managing the general ledger and cashbook postings
• Process invoices through WAP
• Maintain the purchasing system for all users – passwords, authority limits and levels etc.
• Provide analysis and reports when requested.
• Process Customer Orders and Invoices from requests.
• Liaise with clients to provide their invoices and manage payments
• Support a busy Finance team with ad-hoc work as required.
The following qualities/experience are essential:
• Experience in an Administration Role
• Experience in SAGE 200 and a relevant purchasing system desirable
• Experience with WAP is desirable
• Intermediate-level ability in Excel, and competent in other MS products like Word/teams etc.
• Able to effectively organise and manage time to deliver against deadlines.
• Process Improvement mind-set
• Excellent attention to detail and accuracy with data inputting and reporting.
• Ability to take ownership of the completion of discrete tasks as well as identifying issues and potential resolution
• Ability to complete assigned tasks error free, with limited supervision and within agreed timeline.
• Ability to adopt a customer-centric approach ensuring that the business stakeholders are satisfied with the service delivered.
• A competitive salary
• Career progression opportunity as company is undergoing rapid growth
• Free onsite gym membership
• 20 days holidays + 8 bank holidays + day off for your Birthday
• Great High Street discounts
• Central location