Business Systems & SQL Developer
ResQ are an outsourced contact centre with a difference. We pride ourselves on delivering high-quality specialist services as true partners to highly recognised, leading brands in the energy, telecoms, digital, and media sectors.
Our continuing success has been achieved through developing a fantastic culture for our employees, helping them to have fun and develop.
We now find ourselves with a new and exciting opportunity for a Business Systems & SQL Developer.
ResQ has been awarded Best Companies’ highest accreditation – the coveted 3 Stars, meaning that we are a ‘world class company to work for’. If that wasn’t enough, we are also now recognised as one of Telecom’s 10 Best Companies to Work For, as well as one of the UK’s 100 Best Large Companies to Work For.
Summary of Role and Key Responsibilities:
Supporting the development team in a dynamic and fast paced environment, you will play a crucial role in supporting ResQ’s development team who will be working on huge value add projects that will reinforce ResQ’s ongoing reputation as a core disruptor in the contact centre industry.
You will have the ability to hit the ground running, grasp complex concepts easily and work with both technical and non-technical staff to achieve business requirements.
You will be a highly disciplined individual with an ability to think through solutions in a logical, thorough manner and consider all permutations of your solution.
With large portfolio of blue-chip clients onboard and more to come, this is an opportunity to join ResQ’s innovative and dynamic IT department during an exciting stage of ResQ’s growth!
Job Description & Role Responsibilities:
- Take responsibility for the delivery of allocated projects; engage effectively with internal and external stakeholders, understand the relevant business processes, design, code, test and deliver effective solutions
- Develop efficient ETL schedules to support timely and accurate delivery of data
- Use existing data warehousing skills to further enhance ResQ’s mature MI reporting platform
- Build in checking mechanisms to ensure ongoing veracity of data
- Follow the DevOps model, become an integral member of the IT development team and support the delivery and maintenance of new and existing solutions
Pre-requisite Skills & Experience:
- Experience in MI development and delivery, using Microsoft BI stack including SSIS, SSRS and SSMS
- Excellent knowledge of SQL and relational databases, using Microsoft SQL Server and T-SQL
- Experience developing and maintaining ETL & data management processes
- Clear communication skills with the ability to document and discuss potentially complex technical concepts to a diverse audience
- Ability to analyse and troubleshoot existing code and workflows
- A can-do attitude is a big requirement for a successful application, a calm, mature manner is a must.
- Attention to detail – methodical, thorough and accurate with the work you do
- Knowledge and experience with Microsoft Azure
- Knowledge and experience with the DevOps model
- Understanding of Tabular Services
- Contact Centre experience
- A competitive salary
- Career progression opportunity as company is undergoing rapid growth
- Free onsite gym membership
- 20 days holidays + 8 bank holidays + day off for your Birthday
- Great High Street discounts
- Central location